fbpx

Prices

Prices

May 1-30 | Oct 1-31
From 2-8 people*
€214/night
  • (Price after a 42% discount)
  • Minimum stay: 5 nights
  • Please Read Terms below
June | Sept 12-30
From 2-8 people*
€233/night
  • (Price after a 37% discount)
  • Minimum stay: 5 nights
  • Please Read Terms below
1 July - 31 July
From 2-8 people*
€281/night
  • (Price after a 24% discount)
  • Minimum stay: 5 nights
  • Please Read Terms below
August 1-Sept 10
From 2-8 people*
€299/night
  • (Price after a 19% discount)
  • Minimum stay: 5 nights
  • Please Read Terms below
November-May
(long stays)
€129/night
  • Minimum stay 30 nights. Conditions apply*

If you are coming to stay between May and the end of October please ignore the following message.
.

PLEASE NOTE: For Autumn Winter and Spring months (from November until May) we rent for long stays, with a minimum stay of  30 days. For long stays the following conditions apply i) electricity and cleaning are mandatory extras payable during stay ii) radiator heating is an optional extra with petrol payable by the renter.
.
For electricity, you only pay the Kilo Watts you consume. We start counting consumption on the day of check-in and stop counting the day of check-out, giving you the total to pay, in cash, at checkout.
.
For cleaning, the cost is ninety euros for the first week and sixty euros for every consecutive week of stay. Cleaning is mandatory to preserve the quality of the villa. The  cleaning is paid in cash at check in.
.
Heating is an optional extra. You can order petrol for the radiator if you wish to have heating during your stay. You pay directly the petrol company.

—-

Booking payments can be made by bank transfer only (we use Web Hotelier for the booking process). Payment for the standard rate is as follows: A 10% deposit by bank transfer on the time of booking; the remaining 90% balance together with the 90€ cleaning fee must be on arrival in cash. If you cancel or do not show up, the deposit will be retained as compensation.

P.S. It is an absolute rule that the ground floor of the villa will not be occupied by the owners during the stay of renters unless there is a serious reason such as maintenance or repair taking place. Other reasons include check-ins and checkouts where the ground floor opens while waiting for guests, and cleaning the villa.